I recently got my ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’ but getting a better Job offer out of Europe.
1) Can I work out of Europe ( For example in Abu Dhabi or Mumbai) and not lose my ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’ ?
2) My Family has a dependent Visa based on my ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’ , how will their Visa get affected if I get employed out of Germany?
3) As per various articles on internet, A person cannot stay out of Germany for more than 6 months after having ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’
Therefore even if being employed outside Germany..if a person keeps on traveling to & out of Germany every 2-3 months for few days….IS THIS AN OPTION to not risk the ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’ ?
4) If because of Employment outside Germany Can private contribution to Health insurance of family and Social pension fund be done so that there is no liability on government to pay for the same even if I dont work in Germany?
5) What about Taxes if I get paid out of Germany due to relocation but want to maintain my ‘Niederlassungserlaubnis’ ?